Our foundation has been serving for the welfare of the society since 2003, and each member related to our foundation is like a family, and the family ambience of our work is the cynosure of our foundation.Our foundation is working to reach a position where no one can demoralize us regarding the backwardness of our society.
We made a step to help everyone to stand on their feet, so that no personality will be anonymous, barbarian and live a futile life.Our foundation believes “only education can enhance the society and can kill the poverty”. There are many people in the society who are not able to keep their body and soul together and hence have to dropout their educations and instead of having strong dedication and large dream, they lose against their poverty. So, we came forward and made an attempt to eradicate such causes and provide help to the necessities. We also lit up a flame for the women and motivate them that they are not only born to smoke the chimneys. I on behalf of Parampara foundation request you all that if you find any child or a woman whom you think should be polished with education or with any other shines , kindly suggest them our foundation. Our foundation will definitely hold their hands.
PARAMPARA FOUNDATION was established in 2003 by our Founder Secretary Mr. Ashok Kumar Singh. The foundation has been working for the development in the most important pivots of society: HEALTH, CULTURE, EDUCATION; along with uplifting the poor and destitute.
We are devoted to serve the society as MAHATMA GANDHI said: “THE BEST WAY TO FIND YOURSELF IS TO LOSE YOUR SELF IN THE SERVICE OF OTHERS” We have been working untiringly for helping the needy and making the society a better place by our efforts like Free health camps, Free eye surgery( cataract) in association with kind support of renowned Doctors, Organizations and Hospitals.
We are also committed to bring people close to their regional culture, classical & folk music. It includes folk and cultural shows, boosting young talents and providing them better guidance and platform, spreading social awareness by means of music videos , nukkad natak etc.
Also we are giving support to get children proper education by ensuring they get involved in extracurricular activities whole heartedly. Our focus is on the people who are at the lowest step of the society, who are not able to afford education, who are destitute. Many programs are in pipelines that are an attempt to help the poverty stricken and the unemployed.
NOTE: Earlier we were well known as “PARAMAPARA SAMAJIK AVAM SANSKRITIK SANSTHA”. As the name suggests it was concerned with regional culture, Folk & classical Musi
• Donations to PARAMPARA FOUNDATION are exempt from 50% tax under section 80G of the Income Tax Act. Tax exemption is valid only in India.
• Society Reg.No.398/2003-04.
• Please avoid making a donation of less than Rs.500/- as the processing costs make it unviable for us.
• All funds/donations raised by PARAMPARA FOUNDATION are allocated to our current projects/events for unprivileged and marginalized people depending on the need on the ground.
• Please select a mode of payment from the options below
• Click on the 'Donate Now' button and you will be directed to a secure payment gateway
• After completing the payment process, you will be redirected to PARAMPARA FOUNDATION for details of your donation